Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Ok then, enjoy your hamburgers! :)

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!
TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY AAAAAARRRRRREEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS!

Luis Day '09!! Luis Day '09!!

Umm?

I can has awesum review?

Oliver responds:

AWESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
^___________________________________^

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Hilarious!

Man, i have been watching this everyday ever since this has came out, and i have been laughing my ass of every time!
Its so fricken hilarious, i cant believe it, and i really hope there is another one!
U and tomo are awsome!

OCD+ OCD+

LOL

The SHUT game SUCKS!!!! (in a good way) I was counting down the last 4 seconds of the timer, then WTF 1 more hour!!!!
AWESOME GAME DOOD.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

YEAH

Who woulda known that killing all of mankind can be so much fun.
BTW First infected country: MADAGASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Gateway to the Future Gateway to the Future

Hey, its pretty nice. It would serve as a great breakdown section for a trance hit.
The arp could be a little more 'heavenly', but thats all in how you set up each synth.

Love's Song Love's Song

Good, but...

Listen, this is a great concept and all, but this song's levels are off the chart. Too much distortion and it ruins the great sound you got going here. If you can fix the distortion on the kick, bass and other things, this would be a pumpin' track!

Blue Blossoms - Preview Blue Blossoms - Preview

Amazing!

I have to know, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THESE AWESOME DRUM SAMPLES!
Amazing liquid bro. Im more of a darkstep guy as you know. :P
Cant wait for full version :)

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Those are a trade secret ;) haha. I pretty much scour the net for them, and I have some buds who help me out. But as for the drums, they were just a compliation of samples that I've layered, compressed, and recompressed, along with some FL core drum samples. Thanks though.

~[IZK]